TIM VIỆT FORUM
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

Trang ChínhPortalGalleryLatest imagesĐăng kýĐăng Nhập
Tìm kiếm

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Những Vùng Tối
9 Ways Introverts Can Make Money Without a Job in 2018 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 3:02 am by Tuyet Bang

» Vì sao đại bàng đầu trắng là loài vật biểu trưng của Mỹ?
9 Ways Introverts Can Make Money Without a Job in 2018 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 11:57 am by Admin

» Hoa Bỉ Ngạn
9 Ways Introverts Can Make Money Without a Job in 2018 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 11:53 am by Admin

» “Bỏ túi” 8 cách phân biệt mật ong cực đơn giản
9 Ways Introverts Can Make Money Without a Job in 2018 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 11:48 am by Admin

» Bò Kho
9 Ways Introverts Can Make Money Without a Job in 2018 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2018 3:43 pm by Admin

» NHỮNG ĐIỀU CẦN THIẾT
9 Ways Introverts Can Make Money Without a Job in 2018 EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 12:19 am by Admin

» BÀI PHÁP VỀ BỐN LOẠI NGỰA
9 Ways Introverts Can Make Money Without a Job in 2018 EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 12:18 am by Admin

» KHÉO GIỮ SÁU CĂN
9 Ways Introverts Can Make Money Without a Job in 2018 EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 12:17 am by Admin

» NGUỒN GỐC CỦA ĐAU KHỔ
9 Ways Introverts Can Make Money Without a Job in 2018 EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 12:17 am by Admin

» TÌNH VÀ NGHĨA TRONG CUỘC SỐNG VỢ CHỒNG
9 Ways Introverts Can Make Money Without a Job in 2018 EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 12:02 am by Admin

» CUỘC SỐNG KHÔNG CẦN OÁN TRÁCH, TẤT CẢ ĐỀU CÓ AN BÀI
9 Ways Introverts Can Make Money Without a Job in 2018 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 11:57 pm by Admin

» Lỡ Phá Thai Hãy Gấp Tụng Kinh Địa Tạng 49 Lần Để Giúp Trẻ Sớm Siêu Thoát
9 Ways Introverts Can Make Money Without a Job in 2018 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 11:55 pm by Admin

» NHÂN CHẲNG SINH DIỆT, QUẢ CHẲNG SINH DIỆT
9 Ways Introverts Can Make Money Without a Job in 2018 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 11:54 pm by Admin

» TẠI SAO TỪ BI PHẢI ĐI ĐÔI VỚI NHẪN NHỤC?
9 Ways Introverts Can Make Money Without a Job in 2018 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 11:53 pm by Admin

» TRONG SINH DIỆT, RÕ CHẲNG SINH DIỆT
9 Ways Introverts Can Make Money Without a Job in 2018 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 11:52 pm by Admin

» HIẾU HẠNH
9 Ways Introverts Can Make Money Without a Job in 2018 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 11:51 pm by Admin

» Vạn vật vì duyên hòa hợp mà sinh, cũng vì duyên mà diệt
9 Ways Introverts Can Make Money Without a Job in 2018 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 11:50 pm by Admin

9 Ways Introverts Can Make Money Without a Job in 2018

Go down 
Tác giảThông điệp
Admin
Admin
Admin

Tổng số bài gửi : 3155
Đến từ : Rain City
Registration date : 10/06/2008

9 Ways Introverts Can Make Money Without a Job in 2018 Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: 9 Ways Introverts Can Make Money Without a Job in 2018   9 Ways Introverts Can Make Money Without a Job in 2018 EmptySat May 05, 2018 11:17 am

While the dictionary definition of an introvert is a shy, reticent person. I much prefer Susan Cain’s definition, from her bestselling book Quiet: The Power of Introverts In A World That Can’t Stop Talking:

‘people who prefer quieter, more minimally stimulating environments

While the former is considered negative, the latter is neutral–neither good or bad.

What’s important is that if a quiet, more minimally stimulating environment allows you to function at your best — you’ll be happier the more time you spend in that environment. With that in mind, here are 9 ways introverts can make money outside of a traditional job.

1) Do This While You’re Watching TV

If you’re looking for a flexible and fun way to earn money from home, start with online surveys.

How it works is you sign up for a paid survey site, then you’re notified by email when a qualifying survey is available.

For example, here’s a survey opportunity recently emailed to me.

Not all offers are this good, which is why you want to sign up for a few sites, but every once in awhile you’ll get one like this.

If you’d like to earn extra cash taking surveys, sign up for each of the sites below. All 3 sites have an A-rating by the Better Business Bureau (definitely avoid sites not certified by BBB or TrustPilot).

How It Works: With over 5,000,000 members, Survey Junkie is one of the largest survey sites around. You’ll be happy to know, SurveyJunkie has an 8.9/10 rating on TrustPilot, which ranks highest among survey companies.

It’s also super-easy to sign up and get started. You just complete a short-survey, then you’ll be sent qualifying surveys via email.

2) Get Paid to Watch Videos, Play Games, & Discover Deals

Beyond surveys, Swagbucks allows you to earn money watching videos, searching the Internet, or playing games online. If you’re doing these activities anyways online, why not make some money?

3) The Perfect Job for People Who Love to Read

Love to read? Proofreading is a great example of a job that needs no certification. A job where if you wanted to, you can land your first client today. With the explosion of web content, it’s also a job that’s highly in demand.

As a proofreader, you’ll be taking content others have written and reading it over with a fine-toothed comb.

Interested? Caitlin Pyle, creator of Proofread Anywhere, has a Free Daily Workshop: Learning the Skills You Need to Start Your Freelance Proofreading Hustle.

Caitlin earned over $43,000 a year part-time, so her free workshops are definitely worth checking out. See when the next class is here to turn your love for fixing others mistakes and red pens into a profitable business.

4) Start a Blog

When it comes to my own favorite job for introverts — blogging tops my list. Actually, it’s how I now support my family working from home.

Blogs are extremely fun to work on, yet they’re not an instant money machine. What’s nice however is that they take very little time, money, and knowledge to get started (read The Ways To Wealth’s Insanely Simple Guide To Starting A Blog).

The Ways To Wealth Exclusive Offer: Launch your blog for under $4.00 with Bluehost. Get a FREE domain ($15 value) and great customer service, too. That’s 50% off of the original price of $7.99/mo when you use TW2W’s exclusive link.

If you’re interested in starting a blog, I have a free 7-day email course: How To Make Your First $1K Blogging.

In 7 days, you’ll learn all about how to launch your blog the right way from the technical side to marketing. Here’s what you can expect:

Day 1: Reasons you should (or shouldn’t) start a blog
Day 2: How to determine what to blog about
Day 3: An insanely simple guide to launching a blog
Day 4: How to make your blog a profitable blog that matters
Day 5: My best traffic tips
Day 6: Getting the maximum results in minimum time
Day 7: Trusted free blogging resources

Simply sign up below to have it delivered straight to your inbox:

Free Email Course: How To Make Your First $1K Blogging

The blueprint I used to earn my first $1K blogging.

Opt-in below to have it sent straight to your inbox!

5) Make Money Shopping Online

Did you know you can make money with the shopping you’re doing online with eBates?

What eBates allows you to do is share a referral fee for making a purchase through their link. So, you get a few extra percent back from your purchases from stores like Amazon, Target, eBay, Nordstrom, and more.

If you sign up through this link, you’ll get a $10 bonus too. So, you’ll get an instant $10 back from your first purchase, then you’ll earn every time you shop online.

6 – Freelance Writing

Freelance writing was actually the first way I made decent money outside of a job. As an introvert myself, getting into a flow-state writing while learning interesting things appealed to me.

My first project paid $50 to write a brochure for an Australian software company. I’ve since taken on about 30 more freelance writing projects over the years.

It turns out getting into freelance writing is easier than ever. Businesses of all types need content and they’re willing to pay for it.

An inspiring freelance writing success story is Gina Horkey’s of Horkey Handbook. Gina was able to replace her high five-figure salary in just a bit over 6-months as a freelance writer–even as she had a full-time job and kids to take care of.

She has since compiled an excellent list of 200+ FREELANCE WRITING niches (and sub-niches) to launch your freelance writing business.

7) Take Pictures of Your Receipts

Next time you go grocery shopping, download the app iBotta beforehand.

iBotta will pay you to buy groceries. All you have to do is scan your receipt and product barcodes after you purchase. What’s nice is a lot of the “coupons” inside the app are for any brand items. So, it’s not always necessary to change your favorite brands.

I’ve been using the app for about a year and have found the 30-seconds it takes to redeem the coupons worth the effort. What’s also nice is you can use a receipt that’s up to a week old. So, if you have an old grocery receipt on hand, get started now.

There’s even a $10 bonus by using this link.

Cool Apps That Help You Earn Money for Doing Almost Nothing

There are a select few websites and apps where you can make some passive income. Considering some of them require you to do almost nothing, it’s a pretty easy win.

Try all three, as many The Ways To Wealth readers do, and earn up to $139 this year.

Nielsen Mobile Panel ($50 a year) – This app runs in the background of your smartphone. It collects data on your use of applications, mobile web and other services for the purpose of market research. When you download the app, you’ll earn $3 for downloading, then another $3 every month it’s installed.
Paribus ($50 a year) – Don’t delete your emails! Paribus gets you money back for your online purchases at stores like Target, Walmart, and more. After signing up for Paribus, it will track your recent purchases (through emailed receipts). When it finds a price drop, Paribus will then claim the from the retailer on your behalf at no-cost to you.
ShopTracker ($39 a year) – If you shop on Amazon, ShopTracker will pay you to see your shopping history. To start earning you just have to connect Shoptracker to your Amazon account. You’ll instantly earn a $3 Visa Gift card, plus another $3 for every month you keep it installed.

9) Teach From the Comfort of Your Own Home

If you enjoy working with children, you’ll want to check out VIP KID. With VIP KID, you can make good money teaching English online.

As a VIP KID tutor, you’ll get some pretty nice benefits, such as:

Paying customers, lesson plans and course materials are ALL provided for you
Earn on average $19.50 an hour according to GlassDoor
Work when you want, where you want, and no need to worry about marketing your services as students are waiting for you
No startup costs or application fees

Sidenote: For any fellow basketball fans, Kobe Bryant is one of the lead investors at VIP KID (his investment fund invested $100 million!

There are some requirements to becoming a tutor, you need to know:

Eligibility to work in the US or Canada
Bachelor’s degree in any field
1 school year of teaching experience or the equivalent in mentoring, tutoring, or alternative education (this can be previous tutoring, homeschooling, teaching at your church — not necessarily formal classroom education).
Về Đầu Trang Go down
https://timviet.forumvi.com

9 Ways Introverts Can Make Money Without a Job in 2018
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang